Bespoke Projects around the world
Ca’d’Oro has acquired notable experience in bespoke projects over the years through the support of GD Arredamenti‘s Team.
This is why it is capable of proposing design solutions that combine the aesthetic research with the extreme functionality while paying particular attention to the ergonomic aspects and the living comfort.
Thanks to a number of partnerships, Ca’ d’Oro is able to offer bespoke projects, with optimized study and production periods, along with the guarantee of punctuality and precision during the final phase of installation. The working method is developed in two main stages:
1. General evaluation and goals settlement;
2. Outline proposal and specific evaluations;
3. Project sketches and materials selection;
4. Determination of the furniture units and of the supplying partners;
5. Photorealistic rendering and final definition.
6. Development of the technical working drawings (start of production);
7. Logistic plan for the transportation and the assembly;
8. Assembly, installation and wiring.
Classic and modern projects
Ca’ d’Oro considers essential to know its own Customers and their needs , and then proposing the best solutions based on its design and productive know-how, on the quality standards and on the economic perspective.
The Team at Ca’ d’Oro is at its Customers’ complete disposal both at the company’s meeting rooms and at our showroom. Moreover, the team is available on conference call during the phases of project development.